Thursday, December 13, 2007

skyscraper

A skyscraper is a very tall, continuously habitable building.

I would have a exam this afternoon, but I came to be crazy about looking over skyscrapers in the world. I don't know why I did so. Then I missed a class which I would have a exam. Well, all I can do now is just laughing. hahaha...

At the present moment, the world's tallest completed skyscraper is Taipei 101 in Taiwan. I haven't seen this building but I think the Petronas Twin Tower is much more beautiful that I visited during my Great Journey. And the Petronas Twin Tower was the world's tallest building in 20th century and is still the world's tallest twin tower. I still remember the feeling that came to my mind when I saw the skyscraper. I was so impressed and overpowered the beauty of it.

No comments: